Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report - March 25th

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted a stash report.  The biggest reason for no post last week is the out of commission PC, I didn't have a back up copy of the Excel file I use to track fabric purchases/usage.  The second reason is there really wasn't much to report last week anyway as there was nothing in and nothing out.  There is a bit to report this week.

Used last week: 0.25 yards
Added last week:  0 yards

Used for 2012:  5.41 yards
Added for 2012:  116 yards

Net stashed for 2012:  110.59 yards

There were no stops at fabric shops during our trip, so I was able to resist the temptation of adding any new fabric.  I did take some handwork along on our trip, but I ended up doing embroidery rather than working on the Grandmother's Flower Garden project.  Since we've been home, I did finish up a few blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (I'll show those on Monday). 

Not much busted, but I have hopes of the net stashed being lower by next weekend.  For more stash tales check out Patchwork Times

3 comments:

Shay said...

You were on holidays ...I think that means taking a break from all the usual activities!

SpinningStar said...

Hope you enjoyed the spring break trip. I've been lax in linking up my reports since I haven't had any movement on the numbers. Yard work is taking up too much of my time right now and then I'm too tired by the end of the day to get in the sewing room.

Looking forward to seeing those blocks tomorrow!

Liz

Angie in SoCal said...

Ah, yes, PC troubles, it got me too! Happily, it made me work on blocks more - not added much but moved forward on my projects.

You'll have a great report next week, I'm sure.